Welcome to Episode 14 of Real Time, JLL Chicago’s industrial podcast. In our one-year anniversary episode, the team fields questions from our valued listeners. The industrial market tried to stump our experts, but were they successful? Listen for a surprise special guest and our hosts’ answers to questions including:
- What is the definition of infill?
- What are you seeing in I-55 as far as demand versus current supply?
- Is commercial property beginning to respond to changes in interest rates and values?
- If you could put $100 million to work, which submarket would you pick and why?
- What’s driving the uptick in leasing of 350,000 to 500,000-square-foot properties?
Thank you to all of our guests and listeners for a fantastic first season. It’s been a pleasure sharing our insight on one of the most exciting and active industrial markets in the country. We continue to learn so much from collaborating with all of you. Season Two is going to clear new heights!
Listen to this podcast with the player above or click here.